Friday, March 19, 2010

Back in Business

I hope you've all had a good March so far. I've been away for a while but it's nice to be back. My month has been good, having fun, playing lots of tennis at the Junior Club, went to a Davis Cup match for the first time in my life (Mexico vs. Guatemala), and that whole school thing from time to time. I'm still trying to decide if I'll spend the summer here or in Naperville. A big factor in that is if I can get a job here for the summer, so we'll see what happens. Still living in Xochimilco, but if I know for sure I'll be spending the summer here I'll try to move ASAP. In Latin America, spring break is always during Holy Week (the week culminating in Easter Sunday, April 4th this year). I'm not sure if I'll be talking a trip, but I sure hope I do.

I went to Miami last weekend and I met up with my parents and sister. It was the first time I'd been to Miami and we had fun there. Here's a general album from the trip, and here's a brief album from our visit to the Everglades. The PGA Tour (golf) was in town, and I went on Saturday for the third round. I hadn't been in a couple years, so it was fun to see, it was the CA Championship at the famous Blue Monster course at Doral. It was a World Golf Championship event, the first of those events that I've been to, and all the top players were there, except for Tiger Woods. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Ernie Els won the tournament on Sunday, it was his first win in a long time and it's great that it happened.

If you are looking to hang up a poster in your room, I highly recommend this photo of me. If you'd like, you can send me your printed copy and I'll autograph it.

2 comments:

  1. "If you are looking to hang up a poster in your room, I highly recommend this photo of me. If you'd like, you can send me your printed copy and I'll autograph it" <-- This really made me chuckle...

    Printed copy first thing tomorrow morning!

    Saludos Drew,

    Paulina

    ReplyDelete

 
Free Hit Counter