Monday, February 1, 2010

A Picture A Day - Mexico in February 2010 - February 1st

A few days ago my friend Matt suggested I took pictures every day this month and post the most interesting one each day. I really liked the idea, and it doesn't hurt that February is the shortest month.

Here's today's picture. I went to Cuernavaca for the first time today, a popular weekend retreat an hour south of Mexico City. It's mainly popular for it's partying on the weekends. Well, today was a holiday and I thought it'd be good to go see the city since everyone's always saying I should see it. It was okay, looked like most colonial Mexican cities, I'd imagine most people love it because of the house parties there. But anyways, it was nice to walk around for the day. I drove Go-Karts for a bit, that was really fun. I visited a Cathedral built in the 1500s. And, I had a really good lunch at a place called Casa Hidalgo. For some reason, I found these salt and pepper shakers to be hilarious.



Here's the link to the rest of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter