Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Picture A Day - Mexico in February 2010 - February 14th

One of the thing I've been happiest about here in Mexico is that I've found a great church. I started attending Union Church in August. The church is English speaking and has been meeting in some form or another in Mexico City since 1873. The community is 2/3 Mexican, along with several Americans, some Europeans, several people from various countries in Africa, several from Jamaica, and some from Asia. Many of the members are part of the diplomatic community. If you're interested in checking out Union sometime I'd love for you to join me.



Starting this Monday, Robbie Lear will begin leading a weekly discussion group about faith and life at the Hard Rock Cafe in Mexico City at 7:30pm. I won't be able to attend due to classes, but I definitely to encourage you to check it out.

Here's the link to the rest of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Hit Counter